Tired of hearing about how dumb people are in the South?
Challenge any so-called smart Yankee to take this exam
1. Calculate the smallest limb diameter on a persimmon tree that will
2. Which of these cars will rust out the quickest when placed on blocks
3. If your uncle builds a still that operates at a capacity of 20
4. A woodcutter has a chainsaw which operates at 2700 RPM. The density
5. If every old refrigerator in the state vented a charge of R-12
6. A front porch is constructed of 2x8 pine on 24-inch centers with
7. A man owns a Kentucky house and 3.7 acres of land in a hollow with
8. A 2-ton truck is overloaded and proceeding 900 yards down a steep
9. A coal mine operates a NFPA Class 1, Division 2 Hazardous Area.
10. At a reduction in the gene pool variability rate of 7.5% per generation,
[Perl help] [ABAP help] [MySQL help]
[TCP/IP troubleshooting] [HTML help] [Feedback] [Humor]
Advertise on Golden Ink's Georgia Network